Is your SME providing digital technologies?
Join the HUBCAP programme and we will help you with the process of finding new customers and selling your assets.
HUBCAP Call #1.1 – PULL is now open for applications!
HUBCAP (Digital Innovation Hubs and Collaborative Platform for Cyber-Physical Systems) is the one-stop-shop for European SMEs wanting to embrace digital innovation using Model-Based Design (MBD) technology for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS).
Backed by the Smart Anything Everywhere initiative, this EU funded project builds on seven Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) across Europe, each embedded in its regional innovation ecosystem, offering complementary technical expertise, experimental capabilities and specialist knowledge in CPS application domains.
HUBCAP will organise three series of Open Calls throughout 2020-2022, with €3,2 million committed in cascade funding for SMEs, namely: Call #1 PULL, Call #2 EXPERIMENT and Call #3 INNOVATE.
HUBCAP has just launched the first Open Call #1.1 – PULL: we are now looking for European SMEs providing CPS and MBD assets & tools. Such digital technologies may be applied to any sector domain (Mobility, Industry, Health, Energy, Environment, Robotics, etc.), to enrich our innovative and sustainable cloud-based open collaboration platform! Applications to Call #1.1 are open until 30 June at 17h00 CEST.
How does it work?
Each PULL call provides a mini-grant of €1,000 to help individual SMEs integrate existing CPS and MBD tools in the HUBCAP collaboration platform. The asset integration is supported by the DIHs through the participation in workshops. SMEs are invited to define the price structure for their assets and will thus benefit from exposure in the HUBCAP marketplace, as well as the opportunity to find new customers and participate in the subsequent EXPERIMENT and INNOVATE calls.
What’s in it for SMEs?
- The opportunity to integrate their MBD CPS products, services and technologies within the HUBCAP ecosystem offering;
- The chance to reach potential new customers and collaborators and to participate in funded HUBCAP experiments and innovations;
- A lump sum of 1000€ (per SME);
- Access to a sustainable ecosystem of stakeholders active in multiple CPS domains (Mobility, Industry, Health, Energy, Environment, Robotics, etc.);
- Access to support services and workshops with our DIHs